Matrix Games LLC is hiring!
Professional strategy gaming developer and publisher Matrix Games LLC is looking for a Strategy Gaming Specialist to help develop the next generation of professional Battlespace Simulations.
Role: Strategy Gaming Specialist
This position will support a new effort in strategy gaming for operational customers.
The position will require an understanding of strategy gaming structures, LUA scripting, and military operations.
The successful candidate will provide technical support to strategy and wargaming tasking, including database development, scenario development, and process definition support. Some ancillary software support will be required.
The majority of work will be to support government customers; the successful candidate must be able to obtain a US security clearance.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree, or experience in LUA scripting and strategy simulations and gaming
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with complex strategy gaming environments
- Understanding of LUA scripting
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Due to the nature of this position, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in complex strategy gaming design, application, or use
- Demonstrated experience working with customers at various levels
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective verbal communication with clients at all levels
- Demonstrated successful collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage various project activities ensuring accurate task completion
The candidates should apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.