Cat launch: Command v1.11 Release Candidate 1 now available
If our recent stream of posts describing the concentrated awesomeness of the v1.11 update has left you drooling in anticipation, you are in good company – and now, the wait is over. Release Candidate 1 of the new update is available for download.
Download link and the full release notes are on the Matrix Games forum.
If you have missed any of our posts on the key features of v1.11, here is a short recap:
- Proper Winchester, Shotgun, Bingo, Joker and Chicken states for aircraft
- Thoroughly revised air-to-air refueling mechanics and AI
- AGL altitude settings, stores jettison and mission player feedback
- Pier Operations and revised replenishment rates
- ORBAT recon of air/naval bases
- New submarine options and massive performance gains
Obviously this is a considerable number of changes and additions, so a careful examination of them will take some time. So give it a spin and let us know in the forums how to make it even better!